DISRUPTUS™, the game featured in the New York Times. Featuring a simple and ingenious play mechanism, DISRUPTUS revolves around new ways to CREATE, TRANSFORM, or IMPROVE ideas or objects. Play DISRUPTUS™ alone, with other players, or in teams both competitively or in a collaborative manner. A fun game for children exploring their creativity, as well as design teams and boardroom executives trying to come up with the next blockbuster idea. Will you or someone you know be the next DISRUPTOR?
- UNIQUE AND INNOVATIVE CONCEPT – Featuring a simple and ingenious play mechanism, Disruptus revolves around new ways to create, transform, or improve ideas or objects.
- DESIGNED TO OPEN EVERY MIND – Disruptus asks players to look at objects and ideas and use different approaches, as determined by the roll of a die, which is to innovate. Disruptus draws inspiration from the very important practice of ‘disruptive thinking.’ Disruptive thinking is one of the most powerful methods of innovation.
- OBJECT OF THE GAME – Be the player or team with the most points at the end of the game. Players can choose to play through a fixed number of rounds or for a predetermined amount of time.
- PLAY ALONE OR WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS – Play Disruptus alone, with other players, or in teams both competitively or in a collaborative manner. For ages 10 and up. Playing time is approx. 20 minutes.
- COLLABORATIVE PLAY – The game can also be played in a non-competitive, collaborative manner inviting all players, with the help of a moderator, to improve on each other’s ideas.